Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Sickness

This is by far the worst sickness I have ever gotten. Wade and everyone who has gotten sick is over it all ready and I still feel like crap. I am getting worried. I have been feeling so sick and like I need to throw up but can't. Ugh. I am so naesous. Today while at work I almost passed out. I had to sit down on the floor in the back room ask force myself to get up and run to the bathroom to throw up. On the way I almost blacked out and my hands and arms were all numb and tingly. I am just glad I am working the night shifts where I am not dealing with anyone. I am probablly just over exagerating but I am scared I have the swine flu. I have every single symptom and it is possible I could have gotten it since I work at a hotel where travelers come in from all over the contry. Am I over exagerating? I think I am going to go to the doctors on Monday. I really don't think I have ever been so sick in my entire life. And I don't think I have ever been so sick for so long either. Wow. It's been so long since I've been to the doctors. Hopefully they can help and it's not a huge waste of money. I really hope they can do something.
Congrats to Nanny and Kev!! I can't wait to see Quinn.
I have been so... I don't know what a good word for this is. Homesick? I have been missing my family lately even though they aren't that far from me. I miss mom and dad. I just want to spend time with them and see everyone. I miss Wade even though we were just together. I have been so emotional today. I've almost cried a few times while at work. Hahaha. I am seriously counting down the minutes until I can go home. I just feel so awful and miserable. I feel so bad for you Kali. I don't know how you can do this everyday (but times 1000 of what I am going through). It is killing me. Ugh.... Sorry. These early morning posts are always like this. I'm just tired and sick. Maybe next time I'll post during the day when I am not so run down.

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

How did you get the reaction thing up on your blog? I am sorry you are so sick! When Kevin got hit with his, it was the sickest I have ever seen him and then he told me it was the sickest he has ever been. He needed antibiotics. I would beg for them just in case you need them to get better. Make sure you get some rest and eat healthy, lots of water. I think it is totally possible that you could have the Swine flu with you working there. You aren't pregnant are you? I really hope you get feeling better. If you get any time off, just rest.