Friday, May 22, 2009

I am finally feeling better! Yay! My stomatch still feels a little uneasy at times but it's not naeseous (sp) anymore. It's kind of a weird feeling. I can't really describe it. Something weird is going on in my body. But at least I feel better. I need to go to a doctor. Haha. Hopefully soon right? I feel so much better. I am happy right now. We are okay with money this week and I finally cried today so I feel better emotionally. Hopefully this lasts and won't change by tomorrow. I am jealous and sad that I can't come to Oakland with everyone. That would have been so nice. And fun! I am going to be lonely without anyone here in town with me. Let's hang out before you leave!! (If you read this before you go) I'll write more later. There's not much to write about.

No comments: