Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crappy, Whiny, and Boring. Warning: don't read unless you want to hear a lot of boring complaining stuff

I have been feeling so crappy lately! I have been so sick! I am having migranes, cramps, muscle aches, plus all this sickness stuff (sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, drained, etc.) plus on top of all that I have been so nauseous all the time and I'm getting hot and cold sweats! I feel fine one second and then the sickness comes back and I have to sit down for a few minutes until it goes away again. Then it keeps repeating it all day long. I am so sick of it! I wish my body would just make up it's mind. If I'm going to feel naueous, then let mejist feel that way the whole time or atleast until I can throw up. But jumping back and forth from fine to sick is killing me. It took me more than 30 minutes to eat 5 chicken nuggets and some fries today. (My friend from work bought me dinner. How sweet huh?) I wish this stupid sickness would just go away all ready! I can't stand feeling this way any longer!!! Any tips on getting rid of sickness fast? This is wearing my body down and I have NO energy to do anything. I just want to sleep!!!! Sorry it's a whinny post. Again.

Wade's been going out almost everyday to look for work. And still no sign of anyone hiring. I don't know how much longer we ( no I ) can stand it.
I am sorry. I just am feeling so sick and tired. I really just want to go to bed and I know that when I get home I am just going to have to wake up in a few hours to come right back to work. I have so much to do and I haven't been able to get any of it done. I really need to wash like 10 batches of clothes really bad! My one last work shirt I flung into the shower as it was running so it got soaked : ) and so I had to wear something dirty today. Don't ask me how or why I did that. It was an accident I swear. Any way. Nothing else is going on. I didn't get as much money as I thought I would this last pay check somthat bums me out. I got these awesome games for the iPod. One is Lemonade Tycoon. That one is so fun!!! It's like Roller coaster tycoon but instead of roller coasters there are lemons (well obviously) the other one is called tap defense. Britt would love it. You set up your defenses around the board and you want to stop the bad guys from reaching the end other wise you'll loose the game. It gets harder as you go and you upgrade your towers/weapons. Anyway, it's really fun. I think it heats up it iPod so I can't play it for very long. I was playing it last night and my iPod got really hot in one corner and that's never happened to me before so I had to stop playing it. Well, it's a boring post. Sorry.

4 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

It sounds like you have what Kevin just got. I have never seen Kevin that sick before. He literally took time off of work and slept pretty much all day. He got some antibiotics from the Doctor's and that combined with a few days rest has helped him. He is still sick but is able to function. Lemonade Tycoon is fun. I have played that one too.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Kevin is still sick, and he came down with it Monday late at night last week, but he is now functioning. His appetite isn't completely back and he has a cough and gets a little tired, but he was completely knocked out for 2 days and part of the 3rd day.
We still don't have an official name for the guy. We are just going to look at him and then decide then. I have been in pain for over a month now. I can deal with it for a few more weeks but I definitely don't want added complications by waiting too long and with him being big. Abby was 9lb 11oz so it is possible he will be smaller than her.

Markel said...

Airborne is the best to help. Come and get some if you are still feeling bad.
Love,
MOm

K said...

NOT a boring post!! =) So, I have 3 comments...
1. NEVER wish that you could feel miserable ALL the time instead of wavering between fine and sick. You are lucky to know that there will be an ending to your sickness within a short amount of time (anything less than 11 years is short to me, really).
2. Why in the world is Wade NOT doing the cleaning and laundry if you're the one working full time? He should be cleaning, doing laundry and everything else you need done.
3. Lemonade Tycoon is fun!! =) Thanks for showing me! Although, I think I've maxed out all you can do with the game. =) I'll have to add TAPS. Which is funny, kuz TAPS is what Kevin's Ghost Hunters are called! I really miss that show!
4....yeah, 4, I guess. I LOVE YOU!!!