Monday, May 18, 2009

I am feeling better. This morning my stomatch was still unsure if it wanted to be sick or better. Last night was better too. I never threw up but at times I felt like I might. This bug I have is nasty!! It started with my head and it wasn't bad at first. But mixing the sickness and migranes hurt so bad. There was one night were I was throwing up/dry heaving all day. Having cold sweats. Hot then cold then hot again. It was bad! I was up until 4 in the morning and then had to go to work at 7. But it's slowly started working it's way down and now it's affecting my tummy : ( But today is looking up and I feel better. Not 100% yet but hopefully it's soon. That last post - I was having such a hard night. It started out just nauseous and then got worse really fast. I hadn't eaten much during the day because I didn't want to make myself throw up so that may have been a factor in it. But anyway to the point of this story, I was so scared and didn't know what to do. It was 3 am and I felt like I was going to pass out so I went in the back room and I felt like I was close to blacking out. I had to run to the bathroom and throw up and sit in there for a while. My hands and arms were all tingly and I really thought I was going to have to to to the ER. Plus it was 3 am and I knew I couldn't call anyone to cover my shift. But things are looking up. Finally. I still don't feel great and still need to recover but at least I can keep foods down.

There really isn't much going on. I really miss dad. I thought he was leaving today and I was planning on coming over after work so we could spend time together. But he left yesterday and I didn't have the car all day and was still feeling sick. : ( I really wish I could have said good bye to him in person. When is mom coming home? I miss everyone. Kali, what's going on? Are we ever going to hang out or are you not up to it? I know you always feel like crap and are tired, but I miss you!!!! Someone! Please I just need contact with the outside world!!

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh Ambi! I am sorry you are feeling so crummy. I think mom is staying here all week and then going back. I am glad you are feeling a tad better today!

sXenerd said...

You're right!! I was so pissed all day after reading that. I kept thinking about it the whole day and I just got madder and madder evrytime. I seriously wanted to post a comment on her blog and be like, who the ... Do you think you are?! You suck and you are not a good photographer and you aren't as cool as you think you are. Never post something like this ever again or I'll break your neck!!
Or something like that you know? Ugh!! It's making me mad again.