Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend (kindof) Pixs coming soon I promise!!

Things have been going. Not that great but not horrible either. I am never watching Britt's dog again. It took me over 4 hours to st him back in his stupid cage. He was driving me nuts yesterday. On monday, me, Holly, and Wendy went to the river and walked down that for about an hour. We got some really cute pictures of all of us. There were these little things on the ground that were black and weird. I noticed they were moving and I told Holly that they were bug and she jumped so high and screamed so loud. Hahaha. It was so funny. I was laughing so much and trying to walk upstream at the same time and I could barely breath. It was great. After 3 1/2 years of knowing them, I am finally feeling more comfortable with them and they are more comfortable with me too. I found out some crazy stuff over the week end. I am not sure what to do with all this information either. I want to tell Wade so bad but I can't.
James cooked for us. He made us burgers (regular and buffalo). They were good. Nice and smokey. We brought over the wii and played on that.
I don't know what to do for all these bdays and fathers days coming up. Only 11 days until dads birthday. I have no idea what to get him!! (as usual) then the next day is wade's bday. Have no idea what to get him. The a week later is mine. Don't have any idea what to do. Then less than a week is fathers day. Have no idea what to get him again. Dad is the hardest person to buy for so please!!! Give me some of your ideas. Please!!! I have to go baby sitting tonight. Hopefully it's only for an hour or 2 at the most. I feel nasty. I need to go brush my teeth. I wish I had my toothpaste.

3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I don't remember the names. Did you work with them? What did you find out that you can't tell Wade? I don't know what to get Dad either!

sXenerd said...

Sorry no, it's Wades mom (Wendy) and sister (Holly) and dad (James)

K said...

That's AWESOME that you're feeling more comfortable with them!! Cute girls! So, the question is what do YOU want for YOUR birthday?