Saturday, May 30, 2009

I feel like something is biting me.
: (
The top of my foot felt kind of numb yesterday. Hard to explain. Then when I laid down to go to bed it started itching like crazy. I couldn't stop it. Today my inner ankle is itching like crazy no matter how much I scratch it. I am itching all over!!! I wish today was Sunday so I could just sleep today.
Wade might have gotten food poisoning. He thinks he does at least. I don't think he does. He hasn't puked at all. I just can't wait to get into bed!!! I wish the days were longer when we sleep and faster when we work. That would be sweet!! I don't know why I hated working so much at first. It's boring and we don't get brakes, but it's a lot less physical than the carwash. Which for me, isn't a good thing. The carwash actually helped me stay in shape (well not in shape but not get any fatter). I've really had to start watching what I eat. All though I don't eat as much working here as I did at the carwash. I really only eat one or two meals a day depending on what shift I work. At the carwash I was always around food so I would run in and grab something to eat and run back out and just pay for everything at the end of my shift. I've cut back on my spending a whole bunch too. I would always get about 3-5 44oz cups of diet pepsi a day along with candy, chips, or (my personal favorite) taquitos. Yum!! The breakfast taquitos are so good!!!!! That sounds so good right now. I forgot what I was talking about.
I have no idea what to do for Wade's bday. He says he doesn't want anything and doesn't want to do anything. That's no fun! I feel bad. He says that he doesn't care about his bday anymore.
: (
I need to get a pencil sharpener for my eye liner. The wood was poking me in the eye today. It kind of hurt. I also need to start shopping for bday and fathers day gifts. Ahhhaahh!! It's everything all at once! June and December! June is fathers day for 2, 3 birthdays. December is X-Mas for who knows how many, 4 birthdays. So stressful especially when you have no money : )
Only 8 more minutes before I get to go home. Yay!! I'm so glad mom is back! I am so happy that everyone is back. I was so lonely!!!! Have a good day!

No comments: