Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crazy Lady and Random Stuff

So I went into the bathroom (They are public and you have to access them from the outside so pretty much anyone can just walk into them). When I come in, there is a lady there but me being shy I don’t really look at her I just quickly walk past into the stall. I notice a bag on the counter and bags in one of the stalls. I don’t think anything of it at first but while I am going I hear her rip off paper towels so I am thinking she is going to leave and such but she goes back into the stall. Weird. So I start thinking maybe this is a homeless lady just cleaning up or something. I come out and her bag that was on the counter was gone (in the stall with her). I try to peak under the stall to see if I can see anything but I just see bags (like a big purse and a blue bag and some other random stuff). I didn’t want to tell anyone just in case it was actually a worker and I am accusing her of being homeless. AKWARD!! So about a half hour goes by (maybe an hour) and some guy came in and says something about a crazy screaming lady yelling at Sara (a girl that works down here). I think maybe it’s her crazy ex husbands girlfriend or mom or something (she’s been having a lot of problems going on with her crazy ex husband lately). 15 more minutes pass and Staci comes back in (another girl) and tells me about the crazy lady in the bathroom. Humm… Is it the same lady? Yes. Staci was going to the bathroom and this lady just starts screaming (she is in the stall yelling). Staci thinks maybe she is just talking on the phone but this lady just won’t stop yelling so Staci hurries out and warns Sara not to go into the bathroom. Sara is talking on the phone and just starts going out to the parking lot when she hears this crazy lady screaming at her. She turns around and the lady is walking right for her. So she turns back around and keeps walking away towards her car. This lady is screaming at Sara and dropping F-Bombs and such (and she is yelling about nothing I guess. About bags or baskets or something). So the crazy lady eventually starts veering off to the other side of the parking lot but she is still screaming. Sara is hiding behind cars and the lady is trying to look for her (she must not have been able to find her) and she leaves. She is walking on the street and she is still screaming!! Haha. I get crazy ladies every place I work! I am just glad she didn’t start her screaming fest with me. I would have kind of freaked out. Hmm..



SO!! My new phone is cute and purple. Haha. It’s a Motorola which sucks. (They break easily. Well at least all of Holly’s Motorola’s have). Like I said in the last post (I think it was), the Verizon store by Target didn’t have any free or semi cheap phone and I was bummed out. I went in there again yesterday to really look at the pricing and the cheapest phone they had was $80 plus I’m sure it had activation fees (they had rebates but you still have to pay that up front and I don’t have that much money) and the phones were a piece of crap!! So I went to Costco (where I got my phone originally) and asked them what the cheapest phone they had. They only carried 4 phones but they had one for free!! (My phone) You don’t have to pay anything except the sales tax (which was less than $5). They give you a rebate for the activation fee (which goes on the next months bill) so I got a phone for $5!! I don’t have an active Costco card anymore (to get into Costco all you have to do is show your card but in order to actually pay for things you have to have an active card). So I called Wendy to see if I could use her card. Awesome. I am so glad I finally have a phone. MY OWN PHONE! I am moving up in the world : ) Haha.



Today has been dragging on SO LONG!! I am so tired and I just want to go to bed. I don’t want to take a nap because I will not be able to sleep but I don’t want to go to bed at 7. That’s what I hate about these hours. I am at work all day long and it feels like I am going to bed only 2 hours after I get home. (which isn’t true but that’s what it sounds like) I am so super bored and I am not hungry but I want to make food to help pass the time. Haha. I am trying to do everything slow so the time will go by faster. I wrote down a page or two about just random thoughts and now this. And I swear there has not even been an hour go by. I still have 2 more hours until I get off work. Actually 2 ½ or 3 hours. I swear it was 3 hours like 2 hours ago. I hate these days where I don’t have anything to do. I am just waiting on people to call or email me. There is a meeting tomorrow and I wish it was for today!! I wish it were Friday because I am ready for some days off. I am feeling kind of sick today. Woke up with another headache. Nothing too bad or serious. But it won’t go away. I need more clothes for work. I have 4 shirts that are okay to wear to work but the rest (that I HAVE to wear) are so horrible and don’t fit me and are so ugly and not really work appropriate. I was going to get some this week but somehow we don’t have money. Again. I want to go to bed. I wish I had my own little cubicle so I could play on my iPod during these times. I also wish my iPod had music on it. Somehow my music got erased off of it and I’ve tried putting it back on but it won’t work. So I have one song (that I bought off iTunes off my iPod) which is The Moody Blues – Tuesday Afternoon. I use to have The Offspring – Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? (another one I just bought straight off the iPod) but when I tried putting my music onto it, it erased it too. So I have been using Wade’s iPod at work but I couldn’t find it today. Which is why I am writing a blog post and whining instead of doing something more productive. (Well if I had something productive to do) I just feel like crap today. I am so freakin tired and my head is still bugging me. Wade keeps trying to tell me I need to talk to the doctor about my migraines (which I have been planning on doing when I see her) but I don’t think there is anything I can take (besides Tylenol). Plus I don’t know if I would even take anything. I have a hard time even taking Tylenol which is totally fine to take I am just weird like that.

My pants I am wearing are too tight on my big belly. Both of the buckles are undone on my pants. Hehe. I got work to do for a second there and now I am back to doing nothing. WOWOWOWOWOOO!! Only 1 more hour and 15 minutes. YES!!! I am so excited! Screw it. I am going to bed at 7 tonight. I have also decided I HATE WEDNESDAYS!!!! Haha and Tuesday mornings! 2 Garbage truck guys come. One at like 5 and the next at like 7. They are so loud and always wake me up. Almost done now! Yipee : )

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I went to say weird about the crazy lady and saw that there was more added that wasn't on my google reader. I am the same way with the pregnancy. I save it all up and then get the epidural. I know there is anti nausea medicine but I never took it. You should bring Soduko or something like that.

K said...

Whoa! That is crazy!!! =) Hey, and I don't think you should put anything about your coworkers on here since it's public. Kuz they can trace where you're going while you're at work and stuff. Our district has let people go b/c of blog stuff. Just a thought. I do like reading your blog, tho!