Monday, September 7, 2009

New Job

So I quit my job at the hotel and now I am working for a company called iWorks. Right now I have only been here 3 days so I am still not very familiar with anything at all. It is not what I expected. I thought it was going to be pretty easy to catch on and pretty laid back job like the hotel but I was so freakin wrong. Haha. I have no idea what everyone is talking about. I sat in on a meeting yesterday and had no idea of what the crap they were talking about. Ohly crap I don’t know what I got myself into. The first day I spent the whole day reading websites. They are the sites that this company sells. And it took all day and I quickly skimmed through them. (There was only 3 sites) Yesterday I started with setting up mail boxes for the company in other states. Yesterday was Delaware and today I am trying to finish those and start on California and Nevada. Ugh I am so bored and have nothing to do right now. I am just trying to finish up this hour so I can go on lunch. And I have nothing to do so I decided to write this and then email it to myself and that way I can actually make a post today. The fax machine is retarded and takes an hour to send a fax so I am still waiting on that so I can finish these Delaware mail boxes. I am going to be doing this all next week also and I am almost done with it. So I am trying to take a long time so I can push it as long as possible. This is so boring. I have no internet any more. Well I do but I can’t use it which sucks super bad. And there wifi doesn’t work on my ipod either so I can’t get on the internet here : ( That sucks! I am use to going on the internet for 8 hours to pass my time at work. Now I actually have to do work : ( Poop. 12:30 I just need to wait 30 more minutes and then I can go. Well I could go now but I just want to take my lunch at 1 that way my day is half over. Stupid yesh. Well I better get back to work and actually do something. Have fun!

P.S. I am hoping that when they move me over to actually doing merchant accounts that it’s funner and less boring. I am hoping they will do that soon!!!!!!

No comments: