Monday, September 7, 2009

13 Weeks (A Few Days Late)

This past week has been pretty crappy. If it’s not morning sickness it’s a migraine. I have had 3 or 4 migraines in this last week. It’s been miserable. I get bad M/S one day and the next I get a migraine. I’m sure I’ve lost even more weight because of it. I have not been able to keep much down this past week. I have my next visit with the doctor on Tuesday I think and I am kind of excited. I wish we could have an ultra sound. I hate waiting! I just want to be able to see him! I am excited to be able to hear him at least. I’ll let you guys know how everything goes. I think I am getting a belly also. It’s getting more noticeable. What do you guys think?

I think I felt the baby move again last night. I was laying down and it kind of felt like little swishes… kind of like there is a little fish swimming around in there : ) Not much else has been going on this week. I quit my job and Sunday was my last day. I am hoping for a giant pay check and that way I can pay more than just my rent with this check. Hopefully!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How about try some home remedy like ginger or lemon drops for early morning sickness. It sure works for most women.