Monday, September 21, 2009

15 Weeks (A few Days Late)

I have still been sick this week. I keep thinking it’s going to get better because I am now in the 2nd trimester (which is when they say you are supposed to get better) and I think it’s gotten worse. Some days it’s not bad but it seems like every day I feel sick a few times during the day : ( Today I woke up with a headache so I took a bath instead of a shower and ate an apple and played the NEW Professor Layton game that Colin’s mom let me borrow and felt better. So I went to work and got sick twice and I thought maybe I was going to have a migraine or something but it got better and I ate some Top Ramen and a Pepsi (which I have been really into lately) and now I don’t feel so crappy. When I get sick or feel sick I always think I am getting sick and am getting what everyone is getting (that 24 hour flu thing) and I never think “Oh this is just M/S”. Even though it’s been only M/S this whole time. I am just hoping it will get better and GO AWAY!!



I had the most wonderful dream two nights ago. I had my little baby GIRL! Haha. She was a cutie and she kind of had chubby checks and it was a good dream. It is the first time I had a dream about the baby. Then last night I had a dream that a had a boy but he looked exactly like Tegan (Kassie and Spence’s baby). I liked the first dream better. Both really weird dreams. So I decided I am going to make a new page for the baby updates because they are more for me. So I am going to give you the link. THE NEW LINK IS http://www.ambriasbaby.blogspot.com So make sure to star that site because from now on that is where I am going to be posting these blogs.



I am also going to really add my belly pics. If I ever freakin take them. I keep forgetting. I want to take them at the same time everyday (in the morning before I eat and my belly is huge) but I keep forgetting. So I have one from like 12 weeks and some odd day and that’s it. I will start taking them and posting them soon. Maybe. Who knows….

Earlier in the pregnancy I said that my skin was super dry and was flaking off on my back. Well now it’s in the freakin weirdest place. My inner left ear. Haha. I don’t know if it’s pregnancy related but it is the weirdest thing. It is like I got a sunburn in my ear and now it’s peeling. Sorry this is gross but I am peeling off the skin in my ear. Haha. It’s nasty. Should I put lotion in it? Haha. When we went to the doctors she hear the heartbeat on the left side. I have been feeling like (this is kind of hard to explain) little stretches in my muscles on my left side and I figure that’s Peanut moving around. Sometimes when I get up and drink something cold and eat I feel that area … stretching? Maybe that’s not the best way to describe it. It feels like (to be blunt) my uterus is stretching (in the left side mostly) and I just figure it’s Peanut waking up and stretching and moving around. I can’t wait until it is real defined kicks that I can feel and even see.

**UPDATE** 15 Weeks 3 Days - I was feeling Peanut move around last night. So cute!

No comments: