Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Business ** REMEMBER MY NEW PREGNANCY BLOG IS WWW.AMBRIASBABY.BLOGSPOT.COM **

I am hoping to get a new phone. I hate not having a phone anymore!! My phone has become Wade’s phone. He forgets to tell me when someone calls or texts and I randomly look through the inbox and see Kali or someone texted me 3 days ago. So sorry if I don’t call back or text back : ) It’s either Wade forgetting to tell me or me forgetting to actually call back. I went into the Verizon store next to Target and NO phones were free. The cheapest was $20 but that was after a rebate. And I have to pay for the set up fees and other crap. I went into Best Buy and they had free phones with a 2 year agreement. I don’t know if I can get it for free because I am just adding onto a plan. So I am going to go to Costco (which is where I got my phone originally) and hope they will let me add a new phone for free. I only paid for the sales tax on the phone when I got it and I think I paid like $30 for the activation but it was a rebate and got it back. The phone we have was over $100 (before the rebate) at the Verizon store by Target and I got it for free at Costco (No rebates or anything). I also looked online at the Verizon store and they have phones for free so if I can’t find anything around town I might just get one from there.



So at work they gave me 11 Merchant Accounts to run ON MY OWN! AAAHHH!! The other 2 girls who have been here forever have 2 or 3. EEKKK! But their accounts are really big accounts and mine are smaller but still I am freaking out a bit. Just a bit. Just because I have no idea what I am doing and I am spending my days playing around and writing my shopping lists and my blog updates because I don’t have anything else to do. They are so busy with their accounts and don’t have time to show me how to do anything. It is 1 and I am going to be leaving at 3:30 so I don’t have much longer! WOO!! Oh and I am so freakin happy!! I got PAID TODAY!!! I only got paid for 3 days of work but I got $265!! WOOOHOO! $100 to Wendy (for Wade’s car) $100 to Insurance and $65 to phone bill. Yay. I have 95 cents to spend! Hehe. I am glad to be getting paid every week instead of twice a month. The only thing that sucks about this is that I was use to being able to pay rent with one pay check instead of having to have to save for it. I am hoping to get paid at least $440 after tax so I will have $40 a week to spend on food. Next month will be better when I get money I can spend every week that way I can pay my bills on time instead of having to wait until the 5th or the 20th to pay bills.



Me, Wade, Wendy, Holly, and Holly’s bf Jessie are going to go to a tattoo convention on the 2nd. I am so excited! I always wanted to go to one!! Don’t hate me (Mom and Dad) but I am so looking forward to getting one. I decided once Peanut is born then I am going to get my tattoos. I have 3 ideas. I only have one finished idea and the other two are close to being finished. (P.S. Peanut=Baby I am sick of having to say the baby, Peanut is much easier) (Jessie wants to become a tattoo artist and that’s why we are going.) I had one idea and have tried making it perfect in my head before even talking to an artist and it’s been 3 years since I first came up with the idea and I am finally almost done. I have always waited on getting it because of James. I just recently decided that I am getting it once Peanut is born. He HATES tattoos. Wade still has never told his dad about it. He waited about a year before he told his mom about it and he still hasn’t told his dad yet. We went down to Cali awhile back ago and Wade’s cousin got a small tattoo on her wrist (just a word in Italian) and he FREAKED!! It is not even his own kid and he freaked out. Which is why I haven’t gotten one yet. I want mine on my wrists. I don’t want them anywhere else. They are for me (a reminder) and I want to actually see them which is one of the reasons why I choose the wrists. I never wear sleeveless shirts so it would be pointless to get one on my back or upper arms. Again, I want this for me and I want to be able to see it. I almost never wear shorts and I hate my legs so I would never get any on my legs either. People (including Wade) have tried talking me out of the wrists but I’ve made up my mind. James will just have to deal with it. I am just really worried about showing/telling him about it but it’s going to happen so I better get this over with. So yes, I am planning on getting 3 (as of right now) tattoos. I have always wanted sleeves SO bad! But I figured I would never get them because I would be too chicken

But I would love to have sleeves. Which is why I am so okay with the 2 wrist tattoos. My 3rd will probably be somewhere different. I haven’t decided quite what it’s going to be or where I want it. Another year in the making.



I have been writing this for like an hour and a half or so…. Maybe I should get to work. Oops. If I had something to do….

1 comment:

Markel said...

That would be another dad that doesn't like his kids getting tattoos
Dad