Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random

Wade got deathly sick the other day. He got sick around 2 in the morning and was throwing up all night long. I knocked out around 1 and didn’t wake up all night long. He must have not wanted to wake me up because his blanket and everything was on the couch. He didn’t sleep all night long and woke me up around 9 and was still throwing up. I felt so bad for him. I was shocked that he was actually throwing up food still after so long. He was so sore all day long and his whole body hurt after throwing up for so long. I was and still am terrified of getting this sickness. He has been better. After he was able to sleep for an hour he was able to keep down some liquids and he kept trying to get sleep and felt better. He felt sick but wasn’t throwing up. That was on Sunday that he got sick. So it’s Tuesday and I have been feeling fine so I am hoping that I won’t get it. I haven’t kissed him since Sunday. Except today. It was an accident. I forgot he has been sick. It was after the doctor visit. So I am really hoping I don’t get it. It may have been food poisoning. I thought it was like a 24 hour flu thing because his friend got sick the day before and maybe Wade got it from him. But I haven’t gotten it yet so it may just have been food poisoning. He ate a lamb steak a little bit before we went to bed. So who knows. I am just taking my vitamins and eating my fruits so… I am at work right now and I am just waiting on people to get back to me and I decided I should make a quick update. I have a meeting today in a few minutes. Let’s hope it takes a long time!!

Update-I was starting to feel sick last night (one day after writing this). I have yet to throw up. I have been feeling sick all day until I was driving home and eating some pringles. I am now feeling better with just little hints of sickness every once and a while. I just hope it continues to get better!!

1 comment:

Markel said...

So sorry you got it honey.

Love,
Mom