Saturday, August 1, 2009

8 Weeks - Lots Of Throw Up

Not much is new this week either. I have been on antibiotics for a bladder infection and I am finally done with them : ) Yay!! I have noticed my sickness is worse in the morning and late at night. Always when my stomatch is empty. I usually throw up (actually dry heave) when I wake up and then I am able to eat something and be fine for the rest of the day (as long as I continue to eat). I ate some Chef Boyardee yesterday and it was so nasty! Haha. I couldn't finish it and 7 hours later I had to throw up and there it was still in my stomatch. I had to hold in my puke so I wouldn't have to throw up that nasty greesy crap. Today has been pretty bad. I threw up and I couldn't stop. It really wears you out. I slept for an extra 2&1/2-3 hours and I am so exasuted. I want to go home and be done with these night shifts.
My emotions have been so crazy and all over the place. I have been either on the edge of tears or crying every day. Haha. It's great. I am over at Wendys house watching tv and about ready to cry today after I had already cried today. I have never cried so much in my life. I usually cry about once or twice a month (normally when I am not pregnant and full of hormones). It's weird to think it's been over a months since I've found out. It seems so long ago. But it's only been 4 weeks. I am having my first appoinment in a week and I am scared. I don't know what to expect and I am just so scared that something is wrong. I am hoping everything is fine and I get to hear the (one) heartbeat for free. I know I am going to have to have a lot of little tests done and it's all going to be extra. I hope it's not too much. I know they have to check my blood for a few things. Make sure I'm not rh negitive and maybe see what my HCG levels are. Probablly check my pee to make sure I don't have that bladder infection still (which I am scared I do). And a whole bunch more. Money has been on my mind for the past week. I don't know how we are going to pay all of this stuff off before this baby is born. With all the lab fees and 1 ultrasound + the doctors fees I am guessing it is going to be about $3000. Eeek.
So I will do an update next week about how the visit went all though I am sure you all will know how it went before I actually update.

1 comment:

K said...

Nausea and vomiting are NEVER fun. Hopefully it'll pass for you, though!! I can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!! =)