Friday, August 14, 2009

10 Weeks = Miserable

Wow. Last week I was feeling so great. My morning sickness was getting a bit easier and it wasn't really happening very much. Since I hit 9 weeks I have just been miserable. Morning sickness every day and the past few days have sucked. I need to do so much (wash clothes and clean) but I haven't because I feel so crappy. I had to force myself out today so I could pay the insurance and get my registartion done finally. I have been getting headaches for the past few days and major mood swings. And right now I have horrible sickness and hiccups and they don't mix well with each other. Yuck. I am just glad that the night is almost done with and I can get home and sleep. I bought a salad from Durangos and I've been kind of craving it for a while now so I decided to get it tonight. And not even 5 minutes later I was in the bathroom throwing it up. Makes me mad. I spent money on something I can't eat. I better have Wade eat it for me. My skin has become more itchy and dry also. It's nasty.
We traded Wendy for her bed because she was getting a new one and it was bigger than ours and we thought it was more comfy. Turns out it's like 10 years old and is almost as stiff as a board. When we were pulling out our mattress it was almost twice the size of hers width wise. Ours had so much padding and cousioning and hers is just springs. I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I am still trying to decide. It is bigger than ours. I am now able to roll over to the middle of the bed and not push Wade off. (which I've noticed I've done for the past few nights). Also I have been having to get up in the middle of the night to pee. Makes me angry too. I thought since I was 10 weeks and that hasn't happened yet that it wouldn't or it would come way later. Nope. I hate waking up in the night for anything. It takes me forever to go back to bed. The other night I think it took me almost an hour to go back to bed. So that's what's been new this week. I am hoping this 10 weeks will be good to me like week 8 was. I just want to be able to feel okay again. I think my sickness is worse when I do the night shifts too. I have been such a grouch too. I get angry at almost every customer that calls or comes up to the front desk. I know I'm not being nice to them and I don't really care. If they want to complain to someone they can. I'm not rude but I'm not nice either. I don't smile or chit chat with them like I use to. I just can't pull that crap off anymore. Most of the time I want to strangle everyone so I guess it's good that I am at least talking to them. I still give most people a choice of what floor they want. So that's a good thing right? Haha. Oops. So sorry if I've been short or pissy with you. Wow. This post is all over the place. I don't really remember where I was going with any of this.
Uummm.... So I guess that's it for now. I am hoping the second trimester eases off me. I am hoping my sickness will get better by then or at hopefully be gone by then. That would be so nice. Only 2 more weeks before we'll see. Have a good night. I might update more later. We'll see.

1 comment:

Markel said...

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Going out to eat is no fun if you just throw it up.
Love,
Mom