Saturday, July 4, 2009

4 weeks

As all of you know I am pregnant. Yay : ) We found out today. I was 3 days late and just figured I'd take it just for fun. I didn't think I was. I kept feeling some minor cramps since I was supossed to start. I jet figured my body knows it's supossed to start and that's why I'm having cramps. I figured I was just under so much stress with this whole impounded car thing that that was the reason why I was late. Almost right away the test showed up positive. The line starting showing up on the left side and I was looking at the picture on the test and the line was supossed to be on the right side (the control line). Then the second line showed up right after. Too bad ALL of my family is out of town and we had to celebrate by ourselves. That's okay.
We went to mom and dads house to cook a steak for Wade. I was going to have chicken but grilled cheese sounded so much better. I barely could eat one sandwhich and I was getting full. Weird. Then all of a sudden I had an urge to puke. Right after I was done I felt totally fine like nothing ever happened : ) The joys of being pregnant. I am 4 weeks 1 day pregnant today and I'm already getting morning sickness? That sucks. It's going to be bad. Oh well.
I only have 4 more months till I can find out if it's a boy or girl.

I'm making a bet. Add a comment to this and write down what you think it is. The person who is accurate gets a prize. Also - write if you think he/she is going to have dark hair or light hair and whatever else and it will add to the bet. Good luck : )

6 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Ok, I think it will be a girl with blonde peach fuzz.

sXenerd said...

This is a tough one but I'm going to say girl even though all the gender prediction tests said boy. And I think she is going to have dark hair when she is first born but it will turn blonde and curly.

Unknown said...

Congratulation hun!! Enjoy these sweet moments before your life changes forever. Someday you’ll ask yourself what you did before Peter arrived and you’ll hardly be able to remember. I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like your posts and your pics aswell! I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. Have you picked any baby names yet? You should have a look at http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ where you can search names by meaning and origin, plus its got a list of top 100 names for boys and girls. Hope its helpful - I thought it was great when picking my babies name xx

Markel said...

I think you will be great mom! My guess is it will be either a boy or a girl.

David and Maria said...

You will have a girl (to even the odds for all the boys we are having) and I'm sure she will have dark hair.....



but my real hunch is that it will be a boy.

Markel said...

I think you will have a dark haired boy, but of course it will turn blond with blue eyes or possibly green. I'm so excited.
Love,
Mom