Thursday, July 9, 2009

5 Weeks

I am going to start tracking my pregnancy so you dont have to read if you dont want to. The times it's about the pregnancy or the baby it will say what week I am on. Well this week started off great! I felt great and didn't feel sick or anything. I wasn't approved for any finacial help which sucks so bad!! Oh well I am going to find a doctor tomorrow if I feel up to it. My back has been killing me so bad. I think it's just a pinched nerve (I hope!) and that everything okay. I am kind of freaking out about it because it was so bad tonight. I really hope everything okay with my little baby and that it's just something that happens. Ugh! Other than that nothing else has been going on. I have not been sick (except that one time) and I haven't really felt too naesous. I just hope everything goes smoothly with this and everything will work out for the best. : ) Enough for tonight. I'll post more later

No comments: