Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Car Problems : (

Wade went down to Vegas over the weekend to drop a friend off at the airport. He took my car (the Suzuki). Once he came home the car started acting very weird. When we are stopped (red light or stop sign or whatever) the car starts shaking like it's going to run out of gas or the battery is going to die. It freaks me out every time I have to stop. I try to take the back roads because it's less traffic and less braking. So me Britt and Dad changed my spark plugs to see if that would help. After we were done the car seemed to be working so much better. Not 100% but much improved. It wasn't that hot that night so I wasn't really running the ac. The next day after work (at 3pm) I had to turn on my ac because (obviously) it was hot. And it stated doing it again. So it's worse when it's hot out side and the ac is running. I took it to a diagnosis place yesterday and they had the car for almost 2 hours and couldn't find anything wrong with it. Humphh... So I am going to take it back some day when I can just leave it there all day so they can really find what's wrong with it. And hopefully they can. Plus Wades ac in his car doesn't really work. It's not really blowing out cold air - only hot air. I am going to buy an air filter also and some stuff to clean out the fuel tank and hopefully that will help too. It needs it. I am just hoping this isn't going to be too much money. I love working on my car with Dad. It's so fun. I just wish it weren't in dire need of help and it was more just for fun. It's great though. Now all we need is to get mom out there with us and we would have the whole family helping fix my car : )

On other news we are so excited to see Harry Potter : ) I was planning on buying tickets early for it and going to the midnight nlshiwing last night but totally spaced. They are probablly sold out for a week. I also wanted to reread the book before I see the movie (which is what I normally do) but I am only on like page 200. Still need another 400 to go. So maybe once I am done reading it the crowds will have died down and it won't be too busy.

No comments: