Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Almost 6 weeks-Random

I've been trying to decide what to do wheather I get a midwife or a doctor. We decided to get a doctor. Wade is scared to have a midwife. So we are going to get an expensive doctor. : ( I called the hospital yesterday and asked them how much it costs to stay there one night and they were all dumb and had to ask someone else and then transfer me to someone else and I never actually found out how much it is. I am just trying to get everything straight. For once I am not really procrastinating (sp?). I cant wait for Kali to get home. It's been so weird to go over there and not have her there. I am already becoming an angry grumpy pregnant lady. Haha Everyone and everything has been bugging me. I am already sick of people trying to give me advise and trying to tell me what to do and how to do it. Ugh. It's making me angry just thinking about it and unfortuatly I still have like 7-8 more months left. Well acctually longer because it wi get worse when the baby is born : | Oh well. What can you do right? Just smile and pretend like you are listening.
Wade has been so super great : ) He makes this so much easier for me. He has been rubbing my back and my feet and helping out so much. He makes me laugh when I feel sick and it's making it so great. He is so excited for this baby to be born ; ) He said he can't even wait 9 months for her. Plus he wanted Kubrick for a boy and I kindof changed it on him. I brought up a name I really liked and he didn't really like it at first and I said it's okay. We picked Kubrick first and I acctually picked the girl name out so you can choose the boy name. He said that the mothers intuition is better than the dads and if I feel this baby should be named a certian name then that's what it's going to be. So I am going to get my way : ) and we keep Kubrick for the middle name. You will all find out when we find out what the sex is. Sorry if that's too far away : ) Only 3 and 1/2 more months to go : )
My morning sickness hasn't been too bad. It's worse at night for some reason. I just feel super sick at times and have to hold in my puke - sorry if tmi. I have to force myself to eat during the day which has been hard for me. I have no appitite and if I don't eat I feel sick so that's the only thing that sucks. I'm not use to eating so much.
I had a dream that the registraion on our car was suppsed to be done my the 12th and it is now the 15th so I was freaking out in my dream. Haha. Weird.

1 comment:

Markel said...

You probably don't like advice, but here is mine. When your car isn't running well, take it to your dad. He probably doesn't know how to fix it, but at least he can spend time with you......