Friday, July 17, 2009

6 Weeks

My morning sickness has been getting a little worse over the past week. Today was pretty miserable. We woke up and went to the in laws house. Their house was so hot I got sick right away. I went into Holly's room which was so hot I was sweating just laying there with no blankets on and yet it was the coldest room in the house. I threw up a few times and came out to eat something. All I could really keep down was rice so I was kind of scarfing it down. I ate a tiny bit of meat and weird salad with weird looking cucumbers. Then I felt better. Then I sat in the living room and got sick all over again. I had to just lay down. I felt better once I got home with just little waves so sickness but I was okay. Now while I am at work I am sick all over again. I don't know why it's worse at night. So pretty much I've felt sick all day. Sucks. I was helping a customer and I had a bad wave come over me and I had to just sit down and try not to focus on being sick. Right after I handed them the map, I bolted to the bathroom but nothing happened. I feel like I need to but can't. I don't know what's worse. Throwing up every 10 minutes or feeling sick all the time and not being able to throw up.
I am normally a side sleeper. It is normally my left side too (they say it is best for your baby to sleep on your left side so I thought "That's perfect. I won't have to worry about anything.") but lately I've only been comfortable on my back which is the worst postion to sleep in. I was scared I was hurting the baby so I looked it up and it's normally okay in the first trimester while you are so small so I am happy about that. It's weird. I've never been a back sleeper. I hardely ever do it now I do it every time I lay down. For some reason I've been having a hard time sleeping. I can not get comfortable and my whole body is sore. It is uncomfortable everytime I roll over (which is very often). It's weird all these random changes your body goes through. Like how something the size of a pea can cause me so much discomfort. Oh well right. Hopefully it will get better soon.

5 comments:

Markel said...

Did you ever make a doctors appointment? Did you like her? Hope you're feeling better.
Love,
Mom

sXenerd said...

My appoinment is for August 7th @ 9. Hopefully I can hear my little one on the dopler and make sure her heart is beating strong. (Hopefully it won't cost extra)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hearing the Heart beat isn't extra, just the lab work, which they will have you do, fun stuff.

Markel said...

Her??? I thought he was a he!!!
Mom

Markel said...

Her??? I thought he was a he!!!
Mom