Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wade

So about two days after we found out about me getting the job, we found out Wade lost his. So this new raise was perfect timing. We filled for unemployment and the money should equal out. Tomorrow Wade is going to go talk to his friend about getting a job at where he works. Hopfully that will work out. As everyone knows, NO where is hiring and most places are down sizing. If wade would have been able to stay, his pay would have cut in 1/2 or more. Maybe this is a good thing and he will be able to have a better job that he can have for most of his life. I am just trying to stay positive and not worry about money. ( Which right now is SO hard to do. We are broke. ) It is 5 am right now. I am trying to stay awake fir the last 2 hours of my night shift. Only 2 more and then I get to go sleep. I can' t wait! Well I think I am rambling. P.S. Yesterday I was in the back office at work and I could have sworn I heard people talking. I knew no one was around so I listening really close to everything to see where the sound was coming from. It turns out it was coming from the computer. It was speaking Spanish but no programs were running. I even opened the CD disc thing and nothing was in that. I called in justin to show him. He put his head up to the speakers and it was now singing church hymns. Weird huh?

No comments: