Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here Comes The Bride

We went to a wedding today. It was so cute. It was very untradtional. They guys wore all black except their red ties and black and white hats. The colors were red, black, and white. They had really cute decorations and there were a whole bunch of pictures of the two of them and the girls daughter. Being there was romantic for me. I don't think it was for Wade but he's a guy. I was getting all choked up. It reminded me of how lucky I was to have such a great guy. I was kind of hoping for Wade to be all lovey dovey with me and to look at me with tears in his eyes. : ) I think I have been watching too many love stories. That's okay. He was lovey when we got home. The owners just showed up and they are yelling at their son who was here with me working. They are yelling at him for his grades. How funny. Well I feel weired being on here while they are here. AdiĆ³s

No comments: