Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Offical!

No, I am not prego, but I am a real life manager. I am going to be managing the carwash and the gas station. I am super excited but I am really nervous at the same time. It's a lot of responcability. There is a lot to do and a lot to learn. Yay! Finally. On a sadder note, Spencer's dad died last week. It's been really hard on him. He was only 49. I can't even imagine not having my parents right now. They do so much for me and I really need them in my life right now. I didn't ever meet his dad but I got off work to go to his funeral. During the veiwing the kids got up to speak about him. I had to hold back my tears so bad. I just kept thinking about loosing mine and I can't even stand to think about that. I am tearing up right now. New subject ... There isn't anything new besides that. I am going to get a pay raise. I. Will get about 40$ a week in gas. They might pay for my phone bill. I am going to be opening the gas station (at 5:30) but I do get off way earlier which I love. I am super stoked. : )

3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Wow Ambria that is great! I am glad they are moving you up. That is going to look great on resume's as well. Are you still keeping the hotel job? Did you celebrate yet? That would be hard if one of our parent's died!

Micah said...

I'm excited for you Ambria! That's pretty friggin sweet. I think I liked working early when I had to do it. Its hard at first but once you're used to it its pretty nice I think. And now you get to tell people what to do! I bet you could even tell them to go wash your car haha!

K said...

YAYAAAYYYAAA! CONGRATS Manager Ambria!! =)