Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wishful Thinking

I really miss working at OTC. I really loved it there. I know the more I work at the hotel the more I am going to hate it. That's horrible huh? At least I have a job and me and wade aren't both out of work. But I really miss it and all the people I worked with and all the people that came in everyday. I hate working with the public. I want a job where I can just work by myself and not have to deal with annoying up tight people. Wishful thinking. Maybe I am just tired from being up all day. I don't know. I really hope wade finds work. Maybe then I won't have to work. I hate working here. I am hoping for something better but I know I will never find something better. Jeez what a winer huh? Oh well. I only have 20 more minutes left. I'm just trying to make the time go by. I think I am really depressed. Sorry this post is such a downer. I am really emotional lately. <3

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh Bamb-a-roni, it is okay to vent. You are doing really good with work, you always have to start out low and then slowly work your way up. You can totally go for what you want. Maybe you can even consider going to college if what you want requires a degree. I am proud of your hard work and sticking with things you don't always enjoy. I am totally the same way, I was telling Kevin that one of my favorite jobs was being a gift wrapper. I could sit in the back and do my thing and not worry about the customers.