Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

So not much is new in our lives. I might get a manager position. Darwin told me that they are going to give me more responsiblity and a pay raise when he pays off some of his bills : ) That would be nice. We need as much money that we can get. So I've been bored out my mind lately. I got this new app for my iPod that allows you to text for free. I love it but the only thing is it has a limit to how many you can send a day because it was a free app. I am thinking about upgrading to the $6 one because it doesn't have any limits. Plus that is so worth it right? Rather than having to pay $5 a month or more. The only bad thing is that you have to have a wifi connection which kind of sucks. But I would be able to text during work. If anyone else is bored and they feel like testing, you can give me ur cell number and we can text. Oh and if you have google talk, give me ur address so if ur ever on we can talk. Work is so boring and I am kind of getting sick of having to watch movies or play games on my iPod all day.

2 comments:

Micah said...

add me to gmail
masseymd@gmail.com

K said...

Another manager position already? Wowzers, you are meant to lead! =)