Monday, March 30, 2009

Nothing New

There's not much going on here. Wade and I have decided to start trying for a baby once he finds a job. Which I am so super excited about. I am trying not to get my hopes up yet because I have a feeling like I am going to have a hard time getting pregnant. But I am just excited about the idea of having a baby! Work sucks like normal. I normally work Monday 3-11, off Tuesday, Wednesday 3-11, off Thursday, Friday,Saturday, and Sunday I work the night shifts 11-7 and so on my days off I usually sleep most of the day trying to catch up on lost sleep from the weekend or trying to rest up before the weekend. So I feel like I don't have any real time off. Whatever though I am just glad I have a job and we are not out on the streets with all the crazy homeless people. There isn't really anything going on in my life. I wish there was. My life is pretty boring.

1 comment:

Micah said...

Better than mine. At least you have something to do and can earn some money :(