Monday, March 16, 2009

3 years strong

Our anniversary is on the 18th. I can't believe that we've been married for 3 years all ready! I wish that we had money this year to acctually do something and I wish I didn't have to work. That kind of sucks. But we are going to celebrate it tomorrow. I am going to babysit Emery so that will give us some money to go out to eat. Yay! I was going to make some yummy ice cream but I didn't realize how much effort goes into making it so if we have any extra money I think we are going to go to Dairy Queen. That was where we went on our first date. Then we went to Wal Mart and tried to pay the cashier with paper coins. : ) She thought we were serious and she was going to kick us out. I didn't really want the night to end so I suggested we go tp a house. Of course I said my mom has so much tp we can go there and pick some up. Well it was like 1 of 2 in the morning because we went out work (around 10 of 11). Mom was waiting up for me because I didn't call her to tell her I was going to be that late. I was so embarassed. She said I had to stay in even though my car was at DQ.

I think we are going to go to this resturaunt that has fondue and they give you your food on this really hot rock. You just slice off a price of your meat and push it on the rock and then flip it over and cook the other side. Yum!!! We went to a resturaunt like this for my bday a few years ago but they shut down. But they opened this new place up that's just like it so I am excited. Plus we are going to go see The Wrestler. I am so excied to see that. We love the director and have been waiting for a good movie to come out for ever. There's really not much else going on in our lives. Wade still hasn't found any work. There is nothing down here right now. It sucks. I want to go on vacation. But I need money first. Oh well. Well only 38 more minutes and then I get to go home and sleep! Yay!

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I love the story. I hope we can come see you and Wade soon. We plan on coming up on Easter weekend. I hope things get better for you two. Keep it real!

Kevin