Sunday, April 12, 2009

I have been driving myself nuts this past week. I am stressed out, emotional, cranky, and just worn out. I don't know if it's from my crazy sleeping schedule or if it's from stress or what. I just feel so drained. I have no energy through out the day. Which is weird because I shouldn't be. On my normal days I get anywhere from 8-12 hours of sleep. And I am tired again half way through the day. I have been up and down all week long. I'll go from super happy to horribly pissed off for no reason. I feel bad for Wade because it's driving him nuts too. I really just need a few days to sleep and relax. I am nervous and my emotions have been all over the place. My whole body is aching. I don't know if it's because I am tired at work and every things just bugging me or what but I am just in a whinny mood right now sorry.
I had a really fun day today and I was SO excited to see Nan and the fam. The kids weren't shy this time at all. Emma warmed up to me so fast. She started talking to me right away. Zack was a little shy at first (like normal) but he opened up pretty quick. It made me SO happy when we went to the park and all the kids knew my name. I know that sounds dumb but at first one of the kids said something that sounded like my name but I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not. But I kept hearing it and I realized that they were saying my name. I didn't think they remembered (or even knew) my name because I am not around much. But it made me so happy that all of them were wanting me to play with them and stuff. I was suprized that Zack opened up to me so much. He's usually very shy towards me and will stick next to Daddy or Mommy or run away when I try to play with him or talk to him.
Wade's family bought a whole bunch of candy and they gave me some of my favorites. : )
Wade came to visit me tonight and that totally made my day so much better. He usually will try to get out of visiting me by saying he's too tired or whatever but I told him I was so tired and angry and he said "I'll come bring you an energy drink. I'll be right there." He just got up and left. That made me so happy. Like I said, I am on an emotional roller coaster so I think the world of all this small stuff.
I wish I didn't have to work this weekend that way I could have spent more time with the family. I miss playing board games and just having a good time with everyone. I am so tired. I need to go walk around.

3 comments:

Micah said...

Aww I'm jealous Ambria. I really wanted to come home this weekend. Maybe I'll come down in a few weeks.

Also the being tired thing, you should try one of two things that usually work for me. Either get up the first time you open your eyes or become conscious. Or if you have an alarm, then set it and then get up the first time it goes off. For me the longer I stay in bed the more tired I get, especially if I sleep for more than 8 or 9 hours.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am sorry you are feeling stressed and everything. It could be hormones... but I have gotten that way sometimes when I am feeling burnt out. I hope you can have a few days break to relax. The kiddos totally know your name! I was just talking about the park with Emma today, that she had fun going on the brown slide with you. I was sad we couldn't see you on Sunday but I had a lot of fun on Saturday together.

Markel said...

Those energy drinks wear off and it puts you in a down with no energy. Try giving them up honey. Sorry for the preaching, I just couldn't resist. :)
Love you,
Mom