Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kinda Creepy... No, Really Creepy

So Wade told me his friend had cut an article out of the paper a few days ago about these two guys who beat and brutally murder an old man. They had a rape charge (which the paper didn't go into that) and the cops had found them because they had cut off the old mans foot and saved it. (Stupid thing to do) Well the creepy thing about it was a while ago they (Wade and his friend) were talking out by the mortuary which is right next to our aparments. The mortuary is right across the street from a homeless shelter. Well they were standing outside talking and this bum comes up to them and starts talking to them. They could tell he was cracked out of his mind. He was going on about how he wanted to go buy a beer but maybe he wouldn't because he was now sober. But maybe be will because he really wants a beer. And he was staying with one of his friends but only for a little bit. Just a few days. No more than that. He was a total weirdo. Well it turns out that one of the guys who had killed the old man was this weirdo who was living across the street from us. That freaked me out so bad!!! We had one guy a few months ago come to our door late one night. We opened it without looking because Spencer (who lives in the same complex) comes over and hangs out with us or just wants to talk to wade at night. Anyway this guy wanted to borrow our phone to call McDonalds to see when the bus comes into town because he was just over there and the bus hadn't showed up yet. (We live about 1 mile from the McDonalds). Wade told him we had a trackfone and our minutes were out. But there was a Walgreens across the street and they would let him use their phone. (Which if he had walked from McDonalds he would have passed that and many other busiesses. ) Well the guy was kind of upset and Wade told him it was late and he should just go over there because most of us were probablly slepping by now. The guy leaves but instead of walking towards Walgrees he goes to the next apartment. We've just had some weird experiences that kind of freak me out. Now I am freaking myself out while I am at work all alone at night! I better go lock the back door : )

On a different note, our anniversary was nice. We pretty much did everything that we had panned on doing. The day went by too fast but that's okay. I really need a break. I am thinking about saving up some money and maybe just going down to Mesquite for a few nights. That would be so nice. I forgot to bring my energy drink with me tonight and I am so tired. I am about to fall asleep. I think I am going to watch my movie I brought. Kabluey. Yay!

2 comments:

K said...

oh my gosh!!! THAT IS CREEPYYYYY!! EW!!! Now, if you were living by yourself, that would REALLY be bad. Thankgoodness you have a hubby! =) Better always have minutes on that phone, though! And Pepper spray...and a rape whistle....and stuff. =) Love ya!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is really scary, and that he was so close! I get scared at night anyway but that would really make me nervous!
What all did you do for your anniversary?
What is the movie about?