Sunday, April 19, 2009

Super Catch Up

I am so excited. I get 2 days off in a row on Monday and Tuesday. Yay!!! We might go down to Cedar if we can afford it. I am thinking about staying in a hotel just so I can feel like I am having a vacation. : ) Luckily if we do decide to stay, we can get a huge deal since I work at a hotel. The one perk of having this job. I should be getting a pay raise (hopefully if Darwin didn't "forget") plus he said one night that he was going to give me an extra $1 for every walk in and reseravation I did that night. And I got a whole bunch of walk ins so hopefully I made some good money this pay check. And I think I had some over time too. Yay!

Just a question, who else had to pay money to either the state or to the government for their taxes this year? Everyone I talked to has had to pay this year. (except one Mexican who acctually got back more money than anyone I know) That frustates me!!

So Kali and I looked at these town homes a few days ago and I am completely in love with them. If Kali decides to get one I am going to be so jealous. I am going to have to come over every day. ; ) I wish we made more money so we could afford one. (P. S. Kali, Wade told me the other townhomes that you really liked: they have the kitchen and living room upstairs. So that would be kind of weird. I don't think I would buy a town home like that. That would be such a hassle just to go get a glass of water).

This next week I am going to be working night shifts EVERY day for 5 days straight. Which sucks for my sleeping schedule. But I don't mind acctually working at night. I would prefer this to the mid-day shifts. I just need my sleep and it's so hard for me to fall asleep as the sun is coming up and the people above us are jumping up and down on the floor. Ugh. The people above us are SO loud!! I swear they are meth or coke addicts because I hear them every single hour of every day. I don't think they sleep at all. That's the bad thing about being in a down stairs appartment.

I am going to go I think. I am ready to watch Doubt. I'll let you know if you should watch it. Oh, a must watch/own is 7 pounds. It's such a great movie. I think everyone would enjoy it, even Dad. Well I will update later this week and let you know how my mini vacation went. (If we decide to go.)

1 comment:

Micah said...

That's cool about the time off and extra money hopefully. So did you end up going to Cedar or no? And I got alot of money back from taxes this year from both state and federal. You just have to claim 0 dependants with your employer.