Sunday, October 5, 2008

X-Mas Presents!


Even though X-Mas is so far away, I need to start thinking of ideas so I don't rush around at the last minute like I normally do. So please everyone give me some ideas, not only for you but for everyone else too. (Especially Dad!)


I am so excited for the winter. I love when it's all cold (and I'm not getting headaches from the heat), and I really love seeing all the decoration on peoples houses. It's so fun to get into that "Christmas spirit"!


So I have a few ideas, but not many so PLEASE tell me everything you want, even if it's $500! Plus, I need an idea for Micah's birthday. Well, I am so bored. I am over at Mom's house waiting for Wade to be done hanging out with his friend. I don't have much else to say. Bye!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

K said...

??? Maybe movies??? I don't know...???