Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some more work!

So I am at work right now (my second job [the hotel]) and this is my first day that I was by myself. (It, luckily was only for 3 hours) We HAVE to have a credit card in order to give the people their rooms. If their card gets declined, it comes out of our pay check. (which I am not going to let happen) So anyway... this ladies card gets declined and I am like "well, I can't give you the room because the card was declined." She starts freaking out at me saying well there should be enough money on the card and that is dumb because I'm not even going to be paying with this card any way. I am paying with cash so you need to let me have the room. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'll tell you the story later I am going to go home. I'm sleepy.

3 comments:

K said...

Dang! That sounds extreme that it would come out of your paycheck. Holy Cow! Craziness! But, extra money sounds nice, eh? Don't you just hate how much you have to pay off on bills??? Ugh! I do!!!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I don't remember what happened in Vegas when we were little.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

You aren't on facebook anymore. This is different. When I was paralyzed I wondered if it was evil but praying while it was happening didn't make it stop. These two times (both in this house) I see a dark shadow and it consumes me in blackness and I am fighting and thrashing, When I am paralyzed (that in-between stage of sleeping) I can't move at all. They are immensely different. I talked to my bishop a while ago about the paralyzing and he said I should be checked for sleep apnea. I want to talk to my current bishop about this and see what he says.