Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Fever



So, Wade's friend that he works with, Spence, just had his baby. Britin had her baby. Nanny is going to have hers soon. That's all I think about any more. I know it would be smarter to wait until we are more finacially stable, but I want one SO bad! I know they are hard work and they take ALL your time and you won't have any time for anything, but they are the best things in the whole world. I can't wait to be a fat little pregnant woman and having the baby kick my ribs and make me puke and everything. And then after a while they start walking and runing everywhere.


I am afraid that the baby will health problems (Like Kali's or him having to loose all his hair when he's 8, or having something wrong during delivery, stuff like that). I am also very scared that I am not going to be able to get prego. ( Or have miscarages) I really have a feeling that I am not able to have kids. If that happens, it will ruin me. I mean theirs always adpotion or whatever, but that takes forever and they probablly wouldn't let us have one any way because we don't make enough money. All I know is I have a HUGE baby fever and it better happen soon, or I might go cRaZy!

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Babies don't take up all of your time :) They wake up a lot but most babies sleep a lot too. I bet you want one sooo bad!! I worry about miscarriages and health problems as well. Sometimes, like Zack and Abby, they come out healthy and then later you find out something is wrong.
I am excited to see everyone when we go up.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I don't, I use google talk and I am on there all the time (at least when I am on the computer) So sign up for that okay