Friday, August 22, 2008

Going Back To Rehab

So, I need to tell all of you something. I am addicted. I don't get any sleep any more. It's all I think about. It's been running through my head all day long and I can't stand it any more. I need MORE! I am almost done with the first season of Dexter. I can't handle it. I couldn't even work today because all I thought about was Dexter. I just thought all of you should know. You need to go buy the first season and watch it. You too will become addicted. And let me first apologize for getting you hooked (when you go buy it and watch it). I just HAVE to share it with someone!

1 comment:

Mrs. Evans said...

Bleh, it looks gruesome...but I know how it is when you get hooked on a season of something. You can't wait to get home and stare at the tv for hours. =)