Thursday, August 21, 2008

Don't You Smell Lovely?


I'm having a Scentsy Candle party on the 30th and I am super excited! They aren't actually candles but they are kind of like candle warmers. There's a little light bulb in the container and you put some wax on the top of it. It fills the whole house with the scent.
Some new news, I bought Dexter (a t.v. show on DVD) and it's awesome. I am so addicted to it. I got it $15 off and I am ready to buy the 2nd season even though I'm not even half way done with the first. During the day, the guy is a jovial employee in the Miami Metropolitan Police Department's crime lab, but his meticulously crafted life masks his true nature. In reality Dexter (the guy) is a disciplined and murderous psychopath (a self-admitted "monster"), and he slakes his blood lust at night by carefully killing the serial killers he tracks down during the day.
It sounds weird but, he has a hunger for blood (even as a little kid) so his dad who was a cop taught him how to cover his tracks so he would never be caught. He kills people who are horrible people. (Rapist, murders, etc.) You'll have to watch it!

No comments: