Thursday, August 28, 2008

Body In A Bag

So the other day I was up really late and I saw something so nasty. In went out to go get some food. (First I should say I live right next to a morgue. I always see them cremating people. [Well, I see the vent on top of the building that blows out ashes and stuff] ) So I was driving and their garage door was open. I slow down to see if there was an oven there (for the cremations) and there is a freakin dead body. It was off to the side of the wall and it was in a bag just waiting to be buried or burned. I freaked. Plus it didn't help that I had been watching a show where a guy is killing people. That morgue freaks me out and I hate thinking about me breathing in dead people. I always try to hold my breath when I see the smoke/ash coming out of the building. Ugh...

1 comment:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh that is horrible! I wonder if that is why you get a cheaper rent. Yay for your first Tag!