Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Rantings

So… Kind of a lot going on right now. I have court tomorrow and I am SO nervous about it. I hope I don’t lose my license. I am freaking out. Eeek. I am also looking for a new place to move in to and it is nerve racking also. I am SO ready to get out of this place. I can’t stand it any longer. I hate being around them when they are high and I CAN NOT STAND her boyfriend. I really dislike him so bad. I am so excited to get out of there. OH I CAN”T EVEN TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM : ) So I am happy to be getting out. I am very nervous that our credit is not going to check out and we won’t be able to leave and we will have to be stuck in this miserable hole forever. I found these apartments and I really like them. They are a little small but it is nicer than the ones I looked at the other day. They are newer and I think they are replacing the carpets.


http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/apa/1528102815.html

It’s cute right? I really hope we can get in it SOON.



MY RANTINGS FOR THE DAY (it’s long and repetitive)

I can’t freakin stand to be in this house any longer. Holly NEVER cleans up after herself. Wendy comes home for a few hours (if that) a day and every time she does, she comments on how dirty the house is and tells Holly to clean and she says she will. She cleans a few dishes (or just sticks them in the dishwasher and doesn’t touch them afterwards) and then leaves the rest in the sink. The dishes have been piling up for DAYS now and it drives me NUTS! I always clean the dishes right after I use them so there is usually a few things on the drying rack (a spoon, cup, and a plate or so) from me and the other side of the sink is full of dirty dishes. It is SO full that the dishes are also all over the counters and the cupboards are bare. They bought a stupid little dog forever ago and they don’t EVER clean up after the dog. And they don’t care to potty train it either. They have a doggie door and a cage around the door so the dogs can be warm at night but can’t get into the house. THEY NEVER CLEAN THE DOG CAGE OUT!!!! I refuse to do it. I have never once cleaned up after the dog. So lately Wendy got sick of cleaning up after the dog (because Holly never does) and has been keeping them outside. I come home last night and all I smell is crap and pee. They let the dog back in the house. I CAN’T STAND THAT FREAKIN DOG! The whole 2 days (or whatever) he would whine and scratch the doggie door (and the glass door) hoping we would open it up. And it drives me nuts. I am about ready to throw him in the pond and hope he can’t get out. Wow. That’s horrible. But trust me. If all you smelt when you came home is crap and pee and NO ONE picks it up it would make you go crazy too. He poops and pees all over outside (and inside) and so I can’t go out and visit the kitties anymore because I don’t want to step in it. Literally it is ALL OVER the ground. And of course they don’t have any desire to potty train it or take care of it. For a while when Wendy didn’t come home for a few days, I had to go feed all the animals because they wouldn’t.

Pet peeve number 2 = I buy all the food in the house and they have never once paid for a thing. They eat all our food that I buy for MYSELF and they don’t ever offer to give us money. They do have money. They either spend it on weed or fast food. This may seem selfish but never once have they ever offered me any of their food when they go out to eat. And this, I think, is really rude. They went out to In N Out and ate it in front of me. When Wade came home they offered him some. I mean if you are going to offer food, offer it to everyone. And they had been eating in front of me for about 10 minutes before Wade came home too. It is just really rude. When we first moved in I went to Port of Subs once and we offered to get them a sandwich. I don’t remember them saying thanks and Holly was complaining about it the whole time. And then I get home the next day (or so) and they went out to eat somewhere and just ate it right in front of us. From that point on I told Wade I won’t ever buy them anything ever again. But I did buy food for Wade and I. I bought stuff to make sandwiches and Wade never got to eat one and I ate one sandwich. Guess who ate the rest? The whole month we’ve lived there they have bought maybe 2 gallons of milk and ice cream (which I don’t eat). EVERYTHING ELSE I HAVE BOUGHTEN!! They have never asked if they can eat the food or even say “Oh, I ate this, let me pay you for it” or Thanks. I am about to start labeling all the food A+W because maybe then they will realize that I am not their mom and I am not paying for them to eat anymore. Sounds mean but it would be a different story if they didn’t have money. I know they have money because they are always high. Obviously they have money if they can afford to get high all the time.

Okay I feel better now. I just texted Wade and told him I was going to label all the food when I get home. I expected him to get mad and say no. His response : Do you need a label maker? Haha. That’s awesome.

2 comments:

K said...

HOLY COW!!!!! I cannot believe this!!!!! You kept saying it's mean (well, the whole doggie in a pond is a little mean...the doggie owners should be thrown into a pond)...but the rest is NOT MEAN! It's RIDICULOUS to me that they would be that rude to you! You're totally right that it's mean to eat in front of you and only offer it to Wade. That is CRAZY that they are eating YOUR food that YOU are buying! I would NEVER do that...well, if I did eat something I'd ask or pay you or do it once or twice. BUT NOT ALL THE TIME!!! That is beyond aggrivating. I'm appalled at the selfishness that exists in that household. It's appalling and time to definitely leave. Mom and Dad wouldn't ever do it either. CRAZIES!!! It infuriates me that they do that and that you have to worry about it. Heck, can't Wade say something??? PLEASE!!! DUMB> so sorry girl! I think they know that you'll take care of things. They figure...hey...I don't have to go grocery shopping or clean up after the puppy...Ambria's here. Granted, Ambria is preggo and working like a dog...but, hey, she's here. DUMB. Lame. I agree with you---LABEL, put it in grocery bags TIED UP with a note inside, so they have to open it up and conciously be rude...knowing that they made a selfish choice (that's what I did, minus the note), and continue to refuse to clean up after the dog. The moment you clean up, they'll expect it and walk all over ya. Glad Wade supports labeling. Hopefully he can have a little convo with them! GOOD LUCK! I'm hoping you can move into the SUPER cute place!!!! =)

sXenerd said...

Haha. At first I thought you were going to be mad because I was being so mean. I'm glad I have some people on my side. Love you Face!!