Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Am A Fatty



So all my coworkers know how much of a fatty I am. One of them brought me a giant bag and set it next to me. I look inside and this is in it. 1 box of Oatmeal Creme Pies, 2 boxes of Zebra Cakes (which I LOVE) 2 boxes of Fall Party Cakes, 3 boxes of Cracker Jacks, 1 box of Swiss Rolls, 1 box of Ding Dongs, Halloween Oreos, 1 can of Pringles, big bag of Chex Mix, and 3 boxes of Peeps (variety). Yeah, can we say fatty? Haha. So now I have my bottom drawer of my filing cabnet is full of this candy. Oh I am in heaven and I feel like a huge fatty and I am too embarrassed to eat any of it : ) in front of people. But trust me, I will finish it all : ) 

6 comments:

K said...

You work with some COOL people! The perks of your job are awesome!! Definitely several bonuses (hello Subway). =)

Markel said...

So. Ambria,
Looks like fun to me. I haven't seen that many Little Debbies since Christmas of 1997. Or was it fathers day of 1994? Man oh man, those were the days. Love,
Dad

sXenerd said...

I know right?! I can't wait for the Halloween party (hello Port of Subs-were fancy ; )
LOL. Dad, I think it was Fathers Day 96!

Markel said...

You're the best Ambria! Love,
Dad

Micah said...

Haha oh dang Dad's comment is hilarious! I think that was the year we got Dad socks, ties, and little debbies.

K said...

IT'S A BOY!!! I am SO OOOOOOOH SO excited! =) YAY! (Maybe we should cross our fingers that he has a natural faux hawk like Quinn =)). He's gonna be SO stinking cute! I already know. And spoiled. But not rotten or snotty. =) <3