Sunday, November 16, 2008

X-Mas in Cali






Wade and I went over to his parents today. Spence was going to cook some of his bomb food for Wade's dad. (He's in town this week) I didn't think Cassie was going to come over because she is allergic to animals and they were afraid Tegan was too, but they ended up coming. I was so happy! I love being to hold Tegan. He is pretty fussy, but he is so CUTE! I need to take some pictures of Tegan and put them on here. Every time I see him it makes me want to have a kid of my own. I know this is pretty much all I talk about anymore, but I can't wait any longer.






I am so excited about Christmas! I know it's kind of a ways away, but I already have my decorations up. : ) (My 3 little decorations) I had a dream a while ago about going to an amusment park with Natali's kids and Kali and Mom. It made me SO excited to go down to Six Flags. We went when I was little to the one in St. Louis, but I don't remember much. I really only remember being able to stay up until 12 and wearing a glow in the dark necklace. I want to apologize for not being able to do much for Christmas. I was hoping to get everyone something, but we're not able to. That makes me so bummed. Oh well. I might post more later, but I am bored right now and I think I am going to go play some games or something. Adios!

No comments: