Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It kind of sucks today. I am at work until 11 tonight. I was so bummed out when I was leaving mom's house to go drop Wade off at this parents. His grandpa is in town and I didn't really want to be over there anyway. But as I was leaving I got so bummed out. His dad was being all nice to me and everyone was so sad that I had to work today. I get here and it is so CRAZY! There is 2 huge soccor and baseball teams that are taking up the whole 2nd floor. Everyone is so loud and annoying! I didn' think I would be able to handle it. Plus we have like 100 more people showing up too. So we are booked full.
And then this guy comes up and hands me a plate full of food. Potaoes, ham, turkey, yams, stuffing, and gravy. So good! They picked up after theirselves. And then they gave me some pumkin pie! YUM! I didn't eat any desert at mom's either so this is perfect. I love pumkin pie! How nice and considerate.
:)
Time is going by pretty fast. Well actually not really. I still have 5 more hours. But I just bought a book (the 8th or 9th in a series that I love! I didn't think they were making any more!), so I am happy about that. I think that's what I'll do for the rest of the night. So.... I"M OFF!

2 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I wish we were able to spend more time with each other. How was the rest of the weekend with all the work you had to do? Did you get any time with Wade? Hopefully you get a break for Christmas. What would you do if they over booked you again?

Markel said...

I hate your comment thing. You can't get out of it without going all the way out. Maybe I just don't know how to do this. Help get me out!!!
Love,
Mom